The Jeff West Booster Club has the mission of supporting student activities and providing support for projects and improvements in each of the district's three buildings. Each year the Booster Club officers and members volunteer countless hours to enhance our student programs and opportunities. Jeff West Booster Club provides substantial support of the district schools, typically $10,000 on an annual basis. In 2016 the district was able to purchase a new activity sign with the assistance of three generous donors one of which was the Jeff West Booster Club.
The Jefferson West school district appreciates the support of school activity programs and learning opportunities for our students by the Booster Club officers, its members, and those in the community who help support their efforts.
Booster Club Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
President, Kysa Farrant (913) 547-0138 email@example.com
Vice President, Adrianne Meyer (785) 554-9882 firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary, April Droge
Treasurer, Erika Old (785) 221-1800 wenigere@hotmail
ES Bldg Reps - Eryn Allen, Kim Herring, and Krissy Farrant
MS Bldg Reps - Shayna Holman and Mollie Kearney
HS Bldg Reps - Jill Tuck and Rhonda Haslett
PLEASE SEE ONLINE MEMBERSHIP FORM (below) OR CHECK YOUR SCHOOL CALENDAR TO RENEW/BECOME A MEMBER. Membership forms and payments can be made during enrollment or collected in the office at any school.
Summary of Support for our Students/Schools
The Jefferson West Booster Club provides a great deal of support to the building each year and support of the many student activities that take place. We are fortunate to have an organization that provides support for our students and the activities in your buildings, classrooms and the activities that you coach and sponsor.
What does the Booster club provide for the students and schools?
- The Booster Club has contributed approximately $20-25K per year for the past five years to all 3 schools combined.
- These are a few items from last year:
- $2,000 Scholarships
- $5,000 split between all 3 schools from Carnival
- $1,250 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Meal
- $1,100 BEST shirts and prizes for Elementary School
- $350 4th Grade Day at the K Field Trip
- $500 JW Care Team Donation
- $500 Physics Trip Donation
- $10,000 Concessions share with various organizations that help run the concessions stands at activities
- $200 Elementary School Learning Tools
- $125 Elementary School Field Day
- $1,500 Middle School Dance/Game Nights
- $4,000 Sports Posters/ Programs/Ads
Some additional recent larger ticket items of note:
- Assisted with the cost of the HS Sound system
- Elementary School Playground Equipment about 3 to 4 years ago.
- $12,000 toward the district Digital Sign
Thank you for your consideration of supporting the Booster Club.